Cancellation and Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 2-3 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- Step 1 - Login To Your Account
- Step 2 - Navigate To Your Orders
- Step 3 - Find Your Order And Then Click Edit Order Or Cancel Order.
- Contact us as soon as possible if you wish to amend your order mostly within 24 hours of order. We ship items out usually within 1 working day, so cannot guarantee any changes will be made. It is your responsibility to ensure you check out with the correct items and shipping info. Once we have shipped your item it is difficult for us to make any changes until you receive your order.
- The Email You Received From Us After Your Purchase Has An Option Of Editing Or Cancelling Your Order.
- For Any Other Queries or Support Never Hesitate To Contact Us Anytime By Website Chat, Contact Us Page Or Email Us: Hello@akoe.in